Thursday, November 28, 2019

Be Your Professional Instagram Dancer











About:

I am a professional Dancer and I do this job every single day.

Nowadays the best advertising is video, good video in HD, full HD.



Any video you get here, you can use for:


- advertising or your product's promotion- to increase traffic on your website

- to increase sales of your online shop

- to develop better relationships between you and your customers

- to became famous in social media

- to get more friend's requests

- to get followers on facebook, instagram, twitter and of course youtube.



The duration of the video will be 15-20 sec. If you need longer, contact me.



- I can add your logo, or any picture or even photo you like to my 20 sec video.

- You can choose the music

- Style, I do: ( break dance, acrobatics, uvi light show, fire show, latin, freestyle, mix of all)



Before to order, please write me in details how you want your clip, promo or video (music, quality, duration and extras).



Best regards

Rollsergio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best on Fiverr!! Talented and out of the norm, also gave extra effort and time for my videos. I am definitely coming back for more. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Excellent footage! Great dancer!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment