Monday, August 27, 2018

I will give you a permanent shoutout on my instagram page for your photo!

I will give you a permanent shoutout on my instagram page for your photo!












About:

I will make a post with your picture and I will mention your page in a caption + tag you!

This Gig will give you an excellent opportunity to grow your brand / page !

What will you get with my promotion?

This $10 gig includes:
  • Shoutout for 24 hours
  • Use your own picture(s) in the shoutout (max 7 pictures)
  • Post your picture at the time you choose.
  • Your own custom hashtags


Extra offered for free:
  • I put your photo in my live story


Why choose me?

  • All of my followers are real
  • Very active followers
  • Very high engagement rate


    Reviews


    alisasia:The seller is very nice and friendly, however all of their likes and comments on their profile are fake. Profile looks active, but I received maybe around 5 (or less) real followers and a couple fake inactive bots. \nI’d recommend finding any popular meme account on insta and DMing them instead.

    jamie2001:I understand that you're not happy. My title clearly says that it's a meme page. You are sending me a page which has nothing to do with memes or anything like that. You just send me a beauty page so ofcourse your post is underperforming. Please read well next time before ordering another gig!

    leo1294:Thanks!...

    arnoldasmikalau:exellent work very happy with the result

    jamie2001:Thanks for your positive feedback:) hoping to do more deals in the future!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment