Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do responsive HTML newsletter, email template or signature

I will do responsive HTML newsletter, email template or signature












About:

>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE ORDER<<<<<<<<<<

I will create responsive HTML Newsletter, Email Template or Email Signature for you or your company. My templates will be professional, unique, attractive and high quality. 

Features:

  • Hand coded responsive email templates.
  • Fully editable.
  • All browser supported template
  • Neat and Clean Design.
  • Professional looking
  • Unique designs.
  • Add youtube video
  • Add audio, pdf etc
  • Add Social icon link
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Fast Respons
  • Very quick delivery
  • Website matching email template
  • PSD/PNG/JPG/PDF to HTML template
  • E-Commerce layout newsletter
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Editing existing HTML email template
  • One time purchase, unlimited usage, for multiple purposes.
  • Hosted images and HTML code provided for FREE.

Requirements to start your project:

  • Logo
  •  Address
  • PSD/PNG/JPG/PDF files
  • Demo design like what you wants
  • Anything you do not want to include.
  • The text you want to include in the template, or I can put dummy.

I have a lot of design. Choose one of them or give me your one. I will code for it.

Take my service for one time; you should come back again and again to me.

Thank you.


>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE ORDER<<<<<<<<<<

Reviews


i310358:As usual excellent work, thanks Dev

dev2020:Thank you very much.

i310358:Excellent work as usual, highly recommended..

dev2020:Thank you very much :)

smileychick80:Just an absolute delight to work with! I would absolutely highly recommend this person - did everything that I wanted and more. Thank you so very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment